Register for the event
Register Open: 15th September – 7:59 am 31st December ,2017 PST
Please check notifications and register from smash.gg of the external site.
In addition, the following articles are useful when you are planning to book accommodation for participation. Please refer.
smash.gg is an integrated tournament management service. Basically it is a service for English-speakers, but at EVO Japan we are working on this Japaneseization in cooperation with smash.gg.
As of August 2017, only entry page is compatible with Japanese, but we plan to expand Japanese-compatible page to host EVO Japan 2018.
- In order to register, you need to create an account (free) in smash.gg.
- To register, use the “Register” button on the top right of the page. You can switch the language to be displayed from the next page.
- When the entry is completed, email will be sent from smash.gg to the registered your address. please confirm.
- After the entry is completed, you can check and change the contents from “Manage” button of the convention page.
- If you do not want to display your real name, you can hide it by setting “Account Settings” > “Player Profile” > “Name Display” to “None”.
- EVO Japan 2018 is an open tournament. Entry fee is free, and there is no limit for join.
- All players must be 12 years of age or older when the tournament opens. If you are under 18 years of age, you might have your Parental consent.
- At the tournament entrance, there is an identification gate. After your registration, “Completion of Registration, and Admission mail” will send it to you later. Please DO NOT forget to bring the copies, or show by your smartphones, and your ID cards.
- Please check each of tournament regulation before registration.
- You must check in at least an hour before the match time. You will be automatically disqualify from the tournament(not the game) if you are not be ready at the match time & location.
Buy tickets to Sunday Finals
Everyone can enter the qualifying venue on Day 1-2 for free, but when viewing the finals of Day3, you need to purchase the tickets.
We plan to start selling tickets in late October. Please wait for a while until sales start.